Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Goodbyes Begin

It is customary to say goodbyes before a trip, and I'm blessed to have friends sprinkled all over the country, so my goodbyes will come in waves these next few days. Today was a particularly special one...... Next week, as I'm flying over the big ocean, my baby brother will be crossing the big stage at Valpo as he graduates. I can't believe these 4 years have gone so fast. I still remember him as a little baby. In any case, by the time I return, he will be long gone, off to his new job in Idaho, so who knows when I might see him again. You rock, Kurt, and I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have such an amazing brother.

1 comment:

  1. KURT I'LL MISS YOUUUUUU :( CAN'T YOU DRIVE THROUGH IOWA AND WE MEET YOU JUST SO I CAN HUG YOU? GOSH I LOVE KURT!!!

    ReplyDelete