Thursday, May 14, 2009

Does Not Travel Light.

I promise I won't keep posting so much about Poco, but I couldn't resist this one. Because Poco's suitcase is bigger than mine. Literally. What does a dog need for a month long vacation? Well, harnesses to match the right liturgical color each day, toys, food, treats, stinky sticks, Blue Bone, blanket, bed, comb, allergy meds, flea preventative, heartworm preventative, ID card (YES, he has an ID card), bath stuff, shirt that smells like me, water bottle, pick up bags. He was not to happy about having most of his belongings being put in a bag, and was rummaging through trying to empty it as I packed.


Pathetic, I realize.....

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're packing for my sweet boy! i cannnnnnnnot wait to see him! I found a video of my friend Tim playing with a new baby stray kitty that was just outside his dorm and it was so sweet it reminded me of Pokey! Oh my sweet boy! Bring it all! Also don't forget his papers!

    ReplyDelete